Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
funny I even posted this because I jsut went to lunch, got my whip detailed & when I went to pay my debit card was declined.

...turns out my account got impacted by that stupid fucking Target hack & they shut my shit down yesterday without warning.

good thing I had cash on me.

i've had that happen last year it sucks it was from a gas pump or atm where they put a scimmer

did you use your card at target and enter pin or use as credit?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Man. AP.9 is like Forrest Gump. If it happened between 1978 and now I bet theres a picture with AP.9 in the background...

Really? Fuckin Akron? Of all the places in all the world at that specific time he drove Lebron James to school?

"Yeah I was in the Seattle area, running from a quadruple murder case, in 1979, tough this little white nigga how to write songs, told him to call himself "Kurt Cocaine" because that shit was more mobbing than "cobain" but he insisted it was his name...MOBBIN!!!

I found a few

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Does kills tay really think he's a mafia member?
Yeah dude on here typing like he the hardest most solid cat in the world, he really thinks he's in the mafia, I never got into dudes music, I couldn't even name one of his tracks, I probably heard him on a c-bo song but didn't even know it.