Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I dont know my 11's (I strictly rock I-Vs in Js) so you could probably get past me with the space jams, but a bunch of my boys sell shoes for a living, and I'm pretty sure they'd be able to point out the differences. Which white/navy Is do you have, the hightops with the silver swoosh or the lowtops with the black swoosh? Both of those were the first non OG colorways and are really underrated in my opinion. Super buttery material. I have them both, although they've had a lot of wear at this point.
High silver swoosh.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
0R0 @0R0 , watch banshee, ese. I just finished the first season (only one so far) and its fucking great. Super trashy over the top, kinda what you'd expect from a cinimax tv series, but its incredably entertaining.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ new movie? if so,whats it about?

my girl wants to go to the movies tonight. anyone got any suggestions??

watched the nelson mandela movie earlier shit was aiiiiiight. obviosuly not action packed. i expected it to be boring and it exceeded my expectations a little, was boring but wasnt super 'i cant take this shit' boring. still watched it. the nigga idris did a good job at learning an african accent for the film.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

watched the nelson mandela movie earlier shit was aiiiiiight. obviosuly not action packed. i expected it to be boring and it exceeded my expectations a little, was boring but wasnt super 'i cant take this shit' boring. still watched it. the nigga idris did a good job at learning an african accent for the film.
I saw "American Hustle" last night. I thought it was real good. I recommend it. It's different, but real funny.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Nah its a show on Showtime that came out this year. Seen a couple episodes, its pretty good. Liev Schreiber isn't my favorite actor, (mostly because I just keep thinking of him in the Scream movies) but hes certainly not terrible.

The show takes place in Los Angeles, California, where Ray Donovan (Liev Schreiber), who is originally from South Boston, is a "fixer" for the powerful law firm Goldman & Drexler that represents the rich and famous. Ray experiences his own problems when his father, Mickey Donovan (Jon Voight), is unexpectedly released from prison and FBI agents try to bring down Ray and his associates.

pretty good supporting cast too

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Mixerr @Mixerr I'm going to be travelling across country to Scranton, Pennsylvania with my best friend Jeff in his green 1964 Dodge Dart. His chocolate lab "Max" will be travelling with us, he is 6, and has irritable bowel syndrome. We need the best sound track to make our journey with. My musical taste is gangster rap and improvisational jazz, Jeff's taste is pop-country and classical harp music. Please advise. We plan on leaving at 10am tomorrow, and we will also need an update at our halfway point. Thank you.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

inside llewyn davis or whatever its called. Saw it on xmas, if you like the cohen brothers more introspective stuff I recommend it.