Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I knew a guy years ago; dude took nothing but L's for like a solid month. He used to talk big shit about stealing from his job, then got fired. Got robbed leaving a dispensary. Wrapped his Mustang trying to show off, turned out to be his brothers car. Caught his girl cheating on him, confronted dude, then dude knocked him out, left him with 2 black eyes...

After all this me and a few friend are hanging out and he shows up, black eyes and all, I look down and see the Jordan logo on his shoes was a funky color and facing the wrong way, everyone started clowning him.

Dude ran back to his Sentra with his arms at his side starting to cry like Red from Friday, lol...

"He gonna go cry in the car."

Not saying anyone immune from having a bad run, but that's the kinda dude that's buying fake J's...fake anything for that matter.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Well it depends on the shoe and the quality of the fake, but I can spot a bootleg J1, III, IV or V from 50 feet. Materials are usually different, stitching is off, webbing isn't aligned right, shape is wrong, etc.
I have og space jams and knockoff, and I've examined them at length and see no difference. I have og 1's red/black and white/navy I never wear. Just 10's and 11's these days. Mostly grown man shoes or low white forces for me.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I have og space jams and knockoff, and I've examined them at length and see no difference. I have og 1's red/black and white/navy I never wear. Just 10's and 11's these days. Mostly grown man shoes or low white forces for me.
I dont know my 11's (I strictly rock I-Vs in Js) so you could probably get past me with the space jams, but a bunch of my boys sell shoes for a living, and I'm pretty sure they'd be able to point out the differences. Which white/navy Is do you have, the hightops with the silver swoosh or the lowtops with the black swoosh? Both of those were the first non OG colorways and are really underrated in my opinion. Super buttery material. I have them both, although they've had a lot of wear at this point.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I knew a guy years ago; dude took nothing but L's for like a solid month. He used to talk big shit about stealing from his job, then got fired. Got robbed leaving a dispensary. Wrapped his Mustang trying to show off, turned out to be his brothers car. Caught his girl cheating on him, confronted dude, then dude knocked him out, left him with 2 black eyes...

After all this me and a few friend are hanging out and he shows up, black eyes and all, I look down and see the Jordan logo on his shoes was a funky color and facing the wrong way, everyone started clowning him.

Dude ran back to his Sentra with his arms at his side starting to cry like Red from Friday, lol...

"He gonna go cry in the car."

Not saying anyone immune from having a bad run, but that's the kinda dude that's buying fake J's...fake anything for that matter.

That's kinda how my week's felt. Except none of it happened due to me being a bitch.