Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Romo been ruled out for like a week, just not officially, but everyone knew he was out. And that's a dumb statement. Romo gets a bad wrap and chokes, but he's much better than kyle orton.
Only reason they say probable is to keep the Eagle defensive staff guessing. No way they are going to risk Romo back - that would be retarded.

Herniated disc is no joke, and not something they should risk. He could injure himself out of next season , and he is sitting on a huge contract.

Props: NAMO and NAMO

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
1 step forward and life always be knocking me 5 steps back.

I'm on that elpollito fuck a today status.
Me fucking too. I had a bad week money wise. And I took my car in to the shop yesterday because there was a pinhole leak in the high pressure hose which was squirting hydrolic fluid when I turned the wheel to extremes. No big deal, cheap part, easy work. They called me today and said they cant find the hose locally and are gonna have to have it shipped in and it wont arrive until mid next week. MOTHERFUCKER. So now im bussing it for the next week, which fucking SUCKS around the holidays.