Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
new hd video for any africans that wanna peep Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris / 0R0 @0R0 / infinity @infinity

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nah but some areas down south, especially in Florida, literally have sink hole season around this time of the year. They typically happen in the middle of nowhere but every now and then they swallow a car, a shed, or even more rarely a person.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
new hd video for any africans that wanna peep Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris / 0R0 @0R0 / infinity @infinity

That was actually dope. First song I've liked from HD in a minute.

Looks like that syrup addiction is taking a toll on dude though.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol, funny story.

in 5th grade I had a friend named Adrian Sarmiento, really good chubby guy with coke bottle glasses, we used to do the kid stuff around then like go to Great America, the mall, ride bikes & skateboards, ect ect

I have to place a disclaimer here & say that I personally was going through a lot at that age & had an ultimately FUCKED UP childhood, but thats no excuse for what I did & am about to tell you.

One day, for no reason in class, I get up to sharpen my pencil in mid-class... everyone is quietly working on whateverthefuck.

I get it sharp, look down at it ( fuck man i remember this like it was yesterday & it was 25+ years ago ) I see how sharp it is & I made a b-line for Adrians desk.

I fucking shanked him 4 times in the back of the neck with the pencil & broke it off in there.

Needless to say I got kicked out of school & Adrian was no longer allowed to be my friend, even though we ended up going to the same middle school together too.

Fast Forward to 2010 & Adrian gets locked up for beating my next door neighbor to death & dropping him off @ the hospital ER entry door.

Reference: Adrian Sarmiento arrested for alleged murder of Gilbert Flores in San Jose

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
lol, funny story.

in 5th grade I had a friend named Adrian Sarmiento, really good chubby guy with coke bottle glasses, we used to do the kid stuff around then like go to Great America, the mall, ride bikes & skateboards, ect ect

I have to place a disclaimer here & say that I personally was going through a lot at that age & had an ultimately FUCKED UP childhood, but thats no excuse for what I did & am about to tell you.

One day, for no reason in class, I get up to sharpen my pencil in mid-class... everyone is quietly working on whateverthefuck.

I get it sharp, look down at it ( fuck man i remember this like it was yesterday & it was 25+ years ago ) I see how sharp it is & I made a b-line for Adrians desk.

I fucking shanked him 4 times in the back of the neck with the pencil & broke it off in there.

Needless to say I got kicked out of school & Adrian was no longer allowed to be my friend, even though we ended up going to the same middle school together too.

Fast Forward to 2010 & Adrian gets locked up for beating my next door neighbor to death & dropping him off @ the hospital ER entry door.

Reference: Adrian Sarmiento arrested for alleged murder of Gilbert Flores in San Jose
0_O

Holy fuck dude

Props: S.SAVAGE