Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE that is a crazy fucking story. I never did anything quite like that as a kid, but I did some seriously fucked up shit, especially to my family, and sometimes I'll get stuck thinking about it and it will fuck my shit up for a minute. Childhood is fucking off the wall when you really consider it.
I hear ya bro, I was pretty fucked up on the inside as a kid, went through a lot & had to grow up really fast.

When we think back now, we think back as grown folk, or as parents & it gets to us. I FEEL you 100% on that bro. If I sit & stare out into space for too long when it comes back it can put me 'in a mood' so to speak that I do not like to get into.

Actually sat with my lady on a few occasions & told her a lot of things on my mind I could never discuss with anyone else, real shit, life altering shit... hence the reason we are so tightly knit together now is because of the non-judgement & her ability to help me understand that not everything can be put on the shoulders of a kid in single digit years.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
life ain't always tiddies and tacos...you got your ups and downs, you just gotta chee chee and smile and be thankful for the situation you're in because it can always be a lot worse
man i couldnt agree more.

i think i turned out to be pretty fuckin solid afterall.

& i love tiddies n tacos so that puts me in a good place in life

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dana White ‏ D @DANA white

Come to the plaza at 1000 Jean Paul Rioppelle for UFC 158 #wolftickets!!! Be safe!!!

lol, I dont think dana white knows what wolf tickers are.
That was a joke from the press conference yesterday, Nick Diaz kept going off about Dana and GSP always selling wolf tickets