Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
ATTENTION FREEDOM TOWN BREHS:

My apologies for the rants today.

You all know who I am & how I am by now (since I have been on this sice for 13 fucking years lol) & you know I got love for those who act right & carry themselves righteously.

Anyone else can catch a fade or check the rear end of my vehicle as I leave them in the dust & let them destroy their community I no longer wish to be a part of.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I live on the other side of town from that place but I always kick it with homies from that area where you wanna live by. always throws cool kick backs there. I always burn ride the backroads where the Uvas Reservoir is. dope Place!
Do you know of any homes with property for rent in that area?

I see only a limited amount online & I only check on Craigslist. Don;t really know another outlet.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Some bitches from the bay just told me crazie locs destroyed two warriors in a war,his eye is pretty fucked but he's good.
fucked up thing is, is CL is a good dude... shitty rapper, but harmless, meek & mild & whoever went on him 2 deep is a fucking coward & more than likely one of these scummy gangbangers I have been referencing all day so far.

Shit man, the guy is only mayyyyybe 5'5 yet he claims 5'9 in his video.

But I am 6'1 or so & I was at least 7, maybe 8 inches taller than him.