Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
bro, i was leavin the bank today, sittin at a stoplight i saw 2 kids fuckin with this old cat who obviously wasnt all there. he was yellin and shit but you could tell he was harmless. they proceed to start givin him the business, all smiles. i bust a quick U turn and hop out and ask these youngstas if they wanna try that with someone who can defend himself. they back peddle and run off, all the while tellin me how lucky i am they gotta be somewhere. kids today have zero respect, i know for a fact my son will never act like that.
lol, they probably saw your size & shit themselves, lucky for them they ran.
that shit is 100% coward, picking on someone who cannot help themselves.... makes my fucking blood boil.

& you are right, your son aint gonna act like that because he got a family who loves him & I know Dad & Auntie aint gonna let him disrespect anyone.

downside is most these kids got a mom that is only 14, maybe 15 years older then them, raised by grandma & grandpa & call their mom by her first name.

FUCK.THAT.SHIT.MAN.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
lol, they probably saw your size & shit themselves, lucky for them they ran.
that shit is 100% coward, picking on someone who cannot help themselves.... makes my fucking blood boil.

& you are right, your son aint gonna act like that because he got a family who loves him & I know Dad & Auntie aint gonna let him disrespect anyone.

downside is most these kids got a mom that is only 14, maybe 15 years older then them, raised by grandma & grandpa & call their mom by her first name.

FUCK.THAT.SHIT.MAN.
he wouldnt make it to bm, my dad or auntie if he acted like that, they'd have to get in line...

i have no doubt in my mind old cat started the shit, but they knew the kinda guy he was. shoulda just said whatever muthafucka and kept it movin. ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN can vouch for the kinda people who hang out at Jack in the box on broadway and tennessee, weirdos, but completely harmless....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
question for the UFC heads... is there a "bad" seat at a live event?
nah not really, last one I went to was at the Philips Arena in Atlanta last year, I sat on the lower level about half way up and they were great seats, but looking up at the whole arena it seemed like everywhere was a great seat, even the nose bleeds. Plus they have giant monitors everywhere.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
if i go to Nations i go to the one in Benicia, its worth the extra 10 minute drive to not have a sea of crackheads ask you for a a dollar, and the food is better. you can never go wrong with Bud's!!!
i wholeheartedly agree, lol @ the sea of crackheads but i feel you on that...i usually go to the one in benicia, but the last time i've been to nation's, i went to the one in el cerrito...i wanna say it's been a good 5+ years since i've been to the nation's on tennessee/sonoma, and unless they do something about that sea of crackheads, i don't think i'll ever go there again in my life..................

Still looking into moving to Morgan Hill or Gilroy here in the next 4 or 5 months regardless. I am overly done with SJ.
so you are looking to be neighbors with recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz ?

shitty part is I have repped for this soil for 36 years proudly... there is no questioning where I am from when you meet me, it is right there on my arms in 6 inch Ole English letters & has been there for 17 years now...

But I cant stand the amount of people on the roads, the number of 'new-comers' so to speak to the area bringing their dirty antics with them (you may leave dirty diapers on every corner where you come from but my hood was clean before "them" )

these fucking gangbagers out here aint the biz, kids with guns, I saw a pregnant girl yesterday who couldnt have been 12 years old yet in my complex.

....signed up @ 24 hour fitness by my house & I shit you not I was probably the only one who could speak fucking english in there & I was most DEFINITELY the only white person there.

....Jesus man, this sounds like a racial rant & it might just possibly be. It is what it is.
i feel the same way about vallejo, i love it here, but at the same time i wanna move out...

i live like not even half a mile away from the crest, and i have to drive through it each time i leave the house or go home...there's been quite a few cases of homes being broken into around here...and there's always some young cuddies having to box and fight, literally in the middle of the street...then there's fools driving like 60-70 mph through a residential area without stopping at any stop signs, and there's always kids playing around in the streets here, and i really hope nothing happens to these kids but if these fools keep being as reckless (no ernie) as they are, then someone is bound to get hurt badly or possibly die...i don't know if i am just sounding really old but i am getting tired of it around here