Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
and off the rectal talk
back to rectal talk. Pertaining to your other post, doctor said anything that thins my blood is gonna cause more bleeding. So at this point should I just ignore the bleeding and try to take smoother shits? Cause I aint to keen on the whole bloody shit thing, shit makes me depressed lol.

I was all having a good time earliar, thought I was gonna pinch one off and relieve some stress so i could drink more beer and keep cupcakin this bitch I was trying beat the breaks off of and then BOOM, ultimate confidence deflator, I stuck around for a while longer, but uh, I had to dip before I murdered someone...something about this shit makes me want to take all pent up anger out on someone else... boutta fuckin chew someones face off

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
no marty to the max. I just want to fix the fuckin problem, and this shit just isnt exactly something Im trying to talk about to the homies ya know? best be ridiculed by the homie goon brehs I dont know, then get shit from the homies I do know and see face to face, ya dig?

#nomarty

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
well thats the thing, I aint been to the doctor lol. I just asked some old ass bitch, thats like a retired nurse, about it, and she said it was prolly a hemorrhoid. googled that shit and it seamed plausible since I aint having any other major health issues... I should prolly see a doctor though lol. And the only reason why im callin this old ass lady a bitch, is cause she a for real bitch, at first she was real nice, but lately she been talkin shit about everybody. Im pretty sure she gone tell people I got the butt bleeds

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
thats funny, but yea i wouldnt worry about it too much unless its like some severe horrible pain, the only thing you really have to worry about is hemmoroids swelling really big and getting infected. if you just drink a ton of water, dont sit for hours on end, dont constipate yourself with horrible foods or opiates, and dont strain yourself on the toilet it goes away pretty fast ive read; not from experience lol

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Theres not really any pain, or not yet at least. Shit, I need to do more than just read half a paragraph on the subject then. I guess tryina pass out on this old couch is a bad idea too then eh?

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
now that I think of it, I sleep on this old shitty couch all the god damn time, and it can be good for my back, or my intestines, or anything else for that matter... Tv in my room is busted tho, and it aint got no cable...

I need a new couch:cool:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man i wish they made like a lord of the rings type movie that was rated R, was super violent and had foul language and shit

like just picture this scene but pretty much the whole movie without all the super gayness that was in the lord of the rings movies. thatd be bad ass.

[video=youtube;UzsmQ_vkjhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzsmQ_vkjhc[/video]

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Your gonna be pschiatrist butcher for a minute aight? Cause the more I sit here and think about it, the more I think of other things that may be wrong with me, but not really in a hypochondriac kinda way, but more in like a wow that makes sense kind of way. Like psychologically I think I got a ton of anxiety issues. Like whenever Im at my ex's house and I try to take a shit its hella hard, there aint no lock on the door, no fan, and the living room and the kitchen is like right god damn next to the bathroom, and her fine roomate is usually there too. So Im thinking about all this shit instead of just relaxing and takin a shit. I might as well be trying to shit my intestines out or somethin

end/rant?

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
that would be bad ass, but that shits already pretty bad ass - the gayness. If they replaced all the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh's" with "fuuuuuuuuuuuck yooouuuuuuuuuu" It would definetly make it more entertaining. I would add a considerable amount of gore, and take away a lot of the faggy hobbit story. Also some god damn elf tiddies or some shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
like i said straining on the toilet is a big no no. it shoudl take you like 2-3 minutes to take a shit maximum, it should be natural and never ever forced

im no expert or anything but ive just read that thats how its supposed to be. maybe you need some more fiber in your diet. and almost always with nearly any health problem drinking a lot more water will always help.

as far as it being hard to shit around your girlfriends super fine roommate thats just normal lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
itd be cool like big ass battles with dudes like that sauron guy who are hella strong, hitting people and they go flying like 20 feet and shit lol. also add in stuff like people throwing hella ghetto molotov cocktail bombs on each other and shooting cannons and shit. they should make a god of war movie too, except make it seriously.

i thought 300 was awesome the first time i saw it but it doesnt hold up for me with multiple viewings. when you subtract all the other shit theres really not that much fighting in the movie. and theres so many dudes running around wiht barely any clothes on that its really gay lol

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I knew it! For some reason I always get like blocked up cause of some psychological bullshit of the presence of that bitch. Its like my mind thinks If I take a big ol man shit in there, that it will ruin my chances with the bitch if something goes wrong. When Really, I ruined my chances by dating, and breaking up, and then just fuckin her roomate... Should she take the blame of the hemmy? Lol that would be a sweet scenario