Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
was the guy yelling that black or white?

if he was black then he was basically saying obama is a uncle tom and is a racist idiot, and if hes white hes just a racist idiot who doesnt like the idea of a black president

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I got a god damn hemorrhoid. Ive been told I cant drink alcohol, smoke weed, pop pills, consume anything that may thin my blood, or sit for more than 2 hours at a time... My life is ruined

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
and that shit cost me 3 bucks a able back in 08. what do these run now?
the ones i got are 9.99. i was going to get the 3 dollar monoprice.com ones but i said fuck it, might as well get the latest standards cause of 3d and all that, plus if ps3 or comcast cable ever offers ethernet compatibility with their devices and my tv ill be ready

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
the way this bitch explained it to me, I got the impression that unless I dont shit for a week, that it wont heal... And then she goes on to say that constipation is the #1 cause of hemorrhoids.... I wanted to slap her, but if I stood up to fast to connect hand to face I woulda tore my self a new asshole

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this tv talk had me going;

got me thinking what the hell does my sister need the router and internet out in the living room for? to check her stupid facebook once every week? fuck that, im putting that shit in my room and hooking it up to the tv when i get home and im going to watch some netflix this morning through the tv. ill smoke some bath salt and if she says she wants to keep it in the living room ill throw her off the 3rd floor balcony then cannibalize her face

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yea you get hemmoroids from sitting for hours at a time for months on end, or shitting too much or too forcefully. there was some thread on reddit awhile back that talked about how straining on the toilet can lead to all kinds of problems and one of the techniques some people brought up if youre having problems taking a dump is you sit up straight in the toilet and rock yourself back and forth for awhile and it'll dislodge whatevers in your lower intestines and colon and allow it to come out without pushing hard or straining yourself

a giant no marty @ all of that lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I got a god damn hemorrhoid. Ive been told I cant drink alcohol, smoke weed, pop pills, consume anything that may thin my blood, or sit for more than 2 hours at a time... My life is ruined
not all of that is true. opiates will clog you up so don't abuse em, weed ain't effecting shit, and the liquor will actually make your stool softer