Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
ghetto molotovs? lol shit, how much ghettoer can you get from a rag in bottle bomb? now a medieval molotov doesnt even make sense either, they just throw theyre torches and hope something catches on fire.

I think what youre wanting is a hybrid medieval mordern day action movie where only certain weapons from both eras are aloud... back to the medieval future 5

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I need to drown out the last few pages with more nonsensical drunk rant posts. cause im too lazy to go back and delete the wackness...

***Just a disclaimer to those who will be reading this before they read the last few pages, a lot of hemmy butt bleeds talk is goin down. no marty. hemorrhoids are not #podgy

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
well i mean like they have ghetto grenades and shit like in the movie 300, little pots filled with gunpowder they threw. stuff like that i meant lol.

i just overall meant that like, instead of having a whole entire fuckin 10 hours of movie or whatever the lord of the rings was with all this hobbit story and friendships and elves going off to some magical land on boats and shit, just cut all of that shit. just have a bunch of ruthless bad ass dudes who want to take over some shit, then have them battle it out for like an hour and a half out of the 2 hours of movie. youd have little subplots in it and an overall storyline cause you have to otherwise itd be a shitty movie, but instead of just being like how the lord of the rings is, "but there were some who resisted" then show some of the most awesome shit for only 30 seconds to a minute is hella disappointing. why not show a whole 10 minutes of some 8 foot dude with super strength just demolishing fools before hes finally overrun and cut apart into pieces; instead of him swinging a mace three times then getting his hand cut off by some guy on the ground

anybody know if theres any movies like this? theres some awesome korean movie thats supposed to be epic like lord of the rings in scale, whole battlefields of people fighting it out; something like that except add in super strength dudes and crazy ass weapons and shit

/end nerd rant

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
hows that #neato Portland, OR #podgy life treating you S @salad bowl 831
going good man, have the weekend off, got decently hammered last night. Going to the Farmers Market this morning (WPS), going to get a dank ass breakfast burrito from there. Then going out to my girls parents farm with my mom, my nephew and his mom (My brothers girl). Going to be a #podgy day