Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
i like it, lol

i dont like the "chopping" or wahtever tho, that shit is annoying. i just like it slowed down and deeper
i have a trae the truth album and for some reason its screwed and chopped. i always have to skip those tracks at work, its annoying listening to shit slowed down and repeasted 50 times

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i dunno my birthday is in november lol

but yea anyone born in january - today would be a 90s baby
well what the fuck does your birthday have to do with anything discussed? i don't know if you're just being a complete dumb ass or if you're just saying a bunch of random crap just to confuse the shit out of me because i'm really stoned right now...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
well what the fuck does your birthday have to do with anything discussed? i don't know if you're just being a complete dumb ass or if you're just saying a bunch of random crap just to confuse the shit out of me because i'm really stoned right now...
cause my birthday being in november was what made me think anyone thats 22 wouldnt be a 90s baby but theyd be born in 89, but its actually anyone who is 22 but not born after june would be born in 89