Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
some ol bullshit, didn't even make it out of Augusta today, had my car for 6 years not one problem. Ran a couple last minute errands around the city. Literally go to leave the last place to get on the interstate and my shifter goes out. Apparently its a problem that happens to all Dodge Magnums eventually and it happened to me literally when i'm about to get on the interstate.

Now i'm stuck in a shithole Super 8 motel for 3 days because apparently only dealerships can fix it and they can't get me in until Monday.

lol I did take apart the shifter and can shift with a screwdriver right now, but fuck doing that for 2000 miles, probably break something in the middle of nowhere.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
some ol bullshit, didn't even make it out of Augusta today, had my car for 6 years not one problem. Ran a couple last minute errands around the city. Literally go to leave the last place to get on the interstate and my shifter goes out. Apparently its a problem that happens to all Dodge Magnums eventually and it happened to me literally when i'm about to get on the interstate.

Now i'm stuck in a shithole Super 8 motel for 3 days because apparently only dealerships can fix it and they can't get me in until Monday.

lol I did take apart the shifter and can shift with a screwdriver right now, but fuck doing that for 2000 miles, probably break something in the middle of nowhere.
it was the ghosts of all those confederate soldiers, they wanted to give you a couple more days to think about all the messicans and negros that you were going to end up being around. theyre all liek "no dont do it"