Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man, i just smoked two fat ass blunts

platinum gdp and white diamond kush in one blunt, and super lemon haze and cherry pie in the other
lol that sounds fuckin ridiculous, i hope there was a bunch of people there otherwise thats just a waste if you smoked it to the face. whatevers clever but damn @ that lol. i smoked a bong load this morning that was like 3 hits and i was geeked

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
how old are you again iller? it took me from age 16-26 to figure out that i dont need to smoke multiple grams of weed at a time to get high lol, and i dont need to smoke every single day. i finally figured out that its so much nicer to wait a couple days in between smoking so you get extra high and the weed is that much more enjoyable and goes a lot farther

May 4, 2002
when i stopped drinking, id only smoke dank.

id smoke a bowl and be hella cool.

rinse and repeat, smoking too much made me hella nervous for some reason.

ment to quote butch but forgot

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
how old are you again iller? it took me from age 16-26 to figure out that i dont need to smoke multiple grams of weed at a time to get high lol, and i dont need to smoke every single day. i finally figured out that its so much nicer to wait a couple days in between smoking so you get extra high and the weed is that much more enjoyable and goes a lot farther
i'm 26 years old, ese...

i don't always smoke multiple grams of weed at a time to get high, and i don't smoke every single day...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man i want to burn that new nacho that @Nuttkase linked for me (thanks again) but i think the cd player in my car died. i hit play and it just says "error", then it starts making noise like its trying to spit the disc out. i spent the whole car ride yesterday on the way to work hitting stop, play, then trying to eject it, switch to the radio, switch back, repeat over and over. it wont spit the disc out. now today it doesnt even do anything at all if i hit play or try to eject or anything. i think the cd player died lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
that would suck if i was 22, that would've meant i'm a 90s baby like T @TitansSB2000 T @tylerthetaco or M @Mr. Shadow