Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
nyc still loves the same stuff from 30 years ago tho, thats hella boring imo
You are telling me 90% of the bay rap fans don't still love the same stuff from 20 years ago? I'm pretty sure we have been trying to for at least the last 2 years to show them on here the bay has more to offer than that lol.

like only the valley is still making real mobb music nowadays, everyone else moved on and that sound was only around for 15 years
Yeah and look at the scene in the bay area right now for the most part. Maybe they should have stuck with it.

No one is paying to attention to the valley I'm pretty sure.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
You are telling me 90% of the bay rap fans don't still love the same stuff from 20 years ago? I'm pretty sure we have been trying to for at least the last 2 years to show them on here the bay has more to offer than that lol.
idk breh, fans being stuck in the past 15 years with artists continuing to innovate vs fans AND rappers being stuck 3 decades ago

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
idk breh, fans being stuck in the past 15 years with artists continuing to innovate vs fans AND rappers being stuck 3 decades ago

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did you really just say the bay area has been innovating in the past decade and a half? lol No they tried changing once and it was called hyphy. It didn't last that long or work out that well and now you guys are stuck in some weird middle ground.