Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
It was pretty decent mix if you listened. You just hate on the idea of dubstep, but really you should be open to any genre if the song at hand is good.
i've told you a few times that i have listened......i have a few friends that listen to it and no matter what i just feel like i'm about to have a seizure

i admire you for being persistent for telling me to check it out, but seriously man, at the end of the day it's not for me

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase dope sig. That track goes HAM; actually gave me chills at the beginning. Dude is hungry. Any other tapes other than this one?

Download Mixtape Lightshow - Life Sentence - DJ 5150
Yeah the kid is nice. He got this EP

Lightshow - Everything Real Live EP Hosted by DJ Lean // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

and this seven song freestyle EP he released leading up to the album you posted above.

Lightshow - Yellow Tape & White Chalk 2 Hosted by Jukebox: DC // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Also he got a documentary/album coming out sometime next year and if the album is anything like the song below it's going to be great.

He also got this slap with Shy Glizzy which is one of my fav songs from this year. Shy Glizzy voice makes him an acquired taste but I think dude is dope too personally...

Listen to Lightshow x Shy Glizzy - I'm In Love (Irons) on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

and he got a feature on Wale's newest mixtape and while I'm not a fan of Wale at all I thought it was dope for himing giving Lightshow some exposure cause the kid is talented.

Props: infinity

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Of the Lightshow jawns? I honestly haven't really looked. I know he has a few other actual videos of songs from the EP and I think a few non album ones too.

He's getting a pretty big push lately in DC and the rest of the DMV so I'd be surprised if someone hasn't upped them yet.