Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Had terrible migraine from noon til 5:30 today. It was behind my eyes and made me puke 3 times. Dat was fucking out.

Felt like I had a really bad hangover. Never had one of those where I hadent drank the night before. Shit sucked.
yeah, breh...that's out. all the way out. hope you're feeling better. if possible, have whoever shut the lights off, because the lights are most likely gonna intensify your migraines.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
That's brazy

Was it due to medication?
no clue. they fuckin pricked my finger though, which kinda hurt, to see if my blood sugar was low (first time ive had that checked) and she said I was normal.

I have started taking a new med though called Naroxin or something. It's suppose to be for nerve pain. They started with a slow daily dose and have been raising it for the last week. So that could be it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
okay.jpeg...well i asked because sometimes there are nights where you just drink, and don't smoke...and there's also nights where you just smoke, and don't drink.
#Wrong

If I'm drinking then I'm smoking too. There are nights where I don't drink and smoke though and a few where I do neither.

But thanks for asking and yes I just loaded a bowl so lets get #medicated.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If I'm drinking I smoke quite a bit usually. If it's a night when I'm just smoking I'll usually kill a bowl or two over a few hours. Not like back in the old days. I used to be on your level with smoking but I just can't do that anymore for various reasons.