Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
For sure man. I hope you get feeling back in your foot because that shit is fuckin serious. If your lady is standing by you in all this she is a keeper!

@SOCO
Yea man, She's here with me probably 5-6 days a week (She stays at her parents farm every thursday night). She's definitely a keeper. Our 5 year anniversary is in like 4 weeks.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Did I tell ya'll when I first went into the ER the doctor talked to my mom and told her there was a chance my whole fucking leg might have to be amputated because it was so swollen?

I didn't find that out til about 2 weeks ago. That would of sucked. My whole leg was literally black and blue the 3rd day I was in the hospital.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Did I tell ya'll when I first went into the ER the doctor talked to my mom and told her there was a chance my whole fucking leg might have to be amputated because it was so swollen?

I didn't find that out til about 2 weeks ago. That would of sucked. My whole leg was literally black and blue the 3rd day I was in the hospital.
damn, i would've shat bricks big time if my entire leg was black and blue. how did it feel to tear your hamstring? like on a scale of 1-10, how bad was the pain?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hey SoCo if you guys do ever get married and have a wedding have BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO and/or infinity @infinity remix the song above and have them change Sosa to SoCo and you can say it's about the love your girl has for you.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Hey SoCo if you guys do ever get married and have a wedding have BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO and/or infinity @infinity remix the song above and have them change Sosa to SoCo and you can say it's about the love your girl has for you.
lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase have you watched Seven Psychopaths?
Nah but I want to see that and Argo. The last movie I saw in the actual theatre was Looper and it was really good. I've only seen 5 movies while they were in their theatre run this year that I can think of off top.