Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i fucks with chipotle but only like twice a year because that shit makes you feel incredibly full & unhealthy. p big in SD; mostly full of white people; maybe because 9 dollars

hence the need for chipotlaway

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
did it include weed, tiddies, tacos, chicken, milk, dread shaking, and lashing of the eagles?
weed, no...i was around my family the entire day...i shoulda ate an edible, though.

tiddies, to a certain extent, yes...i had a dentist appointment this morning, and every time i'm there, she rests her tiddies on my face. it's great, she got a nice pair of tiddies, it's just too bad she's doing dental work on me or else i'd be sucking on them. it's all good though, i'm gonna meet up with some females out in sacramento on saturday so it's livey.

tacos, i didn't have them for lunch or dinner, and i had sushi for dinner, which i never get full off of, so i hit up taco bell like an hour ago just to keep my streak going.

chicken, i'm abc...so you know i did. i had chicken alfredo in the cut, that's a tasty sight, for lunch...and i had chicken karage, which is like japanese style chicken nuggets along with my sushi.

milk, i've had about 3-4 glasses of both whole and chocolate milk so far today.

shaking my dreads, yeah...i was slapping random gbe/slutty boyz songs in the patient's waiting room at my doctor's office while i was waiting, so yeah , i was shaking my dreads while doing that.

lashing on the eagles, i did in this post, in regards to andy reid and his son, garret:

what a faggot, both of them

rest in piss to garrett though

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
weed, no...i was around my family the entire day...i shoulda ate an edible, though.

tiddies, to a certain extent, yes...i had a dentist appointment this morning, and every time i'm there, she rests her tiddies on my face. it's great, she got a nice pair of tiddies, it's just too bad she's doing dental work on me or else i'd be sucking on them. it's all good though, i'm gonna meet up with some females out in sacramento on saturday so it's livey.

tacos, i didn't have them for lunch or dinner, and i had sushi for dinner, which i never get full off of, so i hit up taco bell like an hour ago just to keep my streak going.

chicken, i'm abc...so you know i did. i had chicken alfredo in the cut, that's a tasty sight, for lunch...and i had chicken karage, which is like japanese style chicken nuggets along with my sushi.

milk, i've had about 3-4 glasses of both whole and chocolate milk so far today.

shaking my dreads, yeah...i was slapping random gbe/slutty boyz songs in the patient's waiting room at my doctor's office while i was waiting, so yeah , i was shaking my dreads while doing that.

lashing on the eagles, i did in this post, in regards to andy reid and his son, garret:
Is your dentist hot?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Sounds like a podgy day iller. You get any podgy gifts?
yeah it's been real cool...honestly, i didn't plan on doing anything...i just wanted to chill and relax, have lunch/dinner with my family. so far, my parents gave me $100, my aunt gave me $50, and my homegirl said she made me a #bangbang shirt (i got her listening to chief keef, gbe, etc.) that she's gonna pick up sometime this weekend. probably won't get it until sometime next week since i'll be in sacramento this weekend.

Is your dentist hot?
i bet she was pretty hot when she was younger. she's pretty for her age (late 30s, early-mid 40s).