Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
On a serious note, those damn iPads be gettin' in the way. I went to my ex's daughters Christmas program thing at her church and this stupid bitch sat right in front of me with that damn thing and I missed her singing cuz that rude bitch needed to take pictures. Shit pissed me off.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Subway just consumed

2 weeks deep in this healthier lifestyle. Probably about 80% of my food intake consists of healthy sammichs and salads

haven't had a soda or energy drink in that time and haven't had any artificial sweeteners

been tea and water mobbin

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Subway just consumed

2 weeks deep in this healthier lifestyle. Probably about 80% of my food intake consists of healthy sammichs and salads

haven't had a soda or energy drink in that time and haven't had any artificial sweeteners

been tea and water mobbin
I am about to make a pretty big lifestyle change in the next few week.

Got a very strict diet regimen, from my friend who has a PHD as a dietician.
I have been trying to get fit, in the gym, but I eat red meat fried chicken & potatoes 4 or 5 times, shit sometime 6 times a week. No good.

So, Nov 1st, I am quitting these mother fuckin cigarettes, AGAIN ( I fucking hate smoking ) & bout to get back in shape.

I NEED to get back to that, man. I am getting fat ass fuck.

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Fuck, I need to start making some healthier choices my damn self... I eat like shit, I smoke, I drink like a fish, and I don't exercise :(
I put on 5 kilos these past few months but started working out again this week

my advice just start today, start slow and build your way up don't push yourself too hard too fast.

eat what you want too and slowly change your diet.

you can do it, you just gotta start.