Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
but damn thats fucked up what dude did. BUT you never know, maybe she caused it by cheating first?

or maybe the guy is just a peice of shit. who knows. marriage aint shit these days

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
marriage is a joke, why the fuck do people need a piece of paper from the Government to be together

people can still be together for life, they can still do the whole wedding thing to make their chick happy, but that dumb ass Government piece of paper makes no sense

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Oh and I'm starving... I want some chicken damn it! Where FUBU at? Oh and tomorrow is our Birthdays... mine and Illers... we be stoner life day brehs forever. Mommaz is making me tacos too :) Oh and she's buying me a cakes... chocolate/chocolate... my favorite! And ice cream too!

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
LOL and pretty sure I got this one guy buying me a PERCY HARVIN jersey cuz I been hinting it off real bad and he better have picked up on it or I'm DONE, lol. Nah, that's a joke, but for real... I really really really want a Percy Harvin jersey12!!!