Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
When I got out the pen my arms were a good 20 inches on the hang, benching 375, & I weighed 215, SOLID muscle.

I NEED to get back to that, man. I am getting fat ass fuck.
I feel you on that (no marty if applicable)

when I left Germany around a year and a half ago I was 205 and shredded at 6'5". That year + I spent in GA with no exercising, living off of grease and fried food, and drinking EVERY damn day I blew up to 250 with a round ass belly and some little a-cup moobs lol

the real sign though was the last blood test the Army gave me before I got out, they said I had borderline high cholesterol and could possibly be at risk for diabeetus

when I moved here a couple months back I pretty much kept that lifestyle of grease and drinking every day, but finally my body felt like it was shutting down or some shit

been feeling amazing the last couple weeks since I cleaned my diet up, i'm actually at the point where eating a burger sounds nasty to me right now

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I feel you on that (no marty if applicable)

when I left Germany around a year and a half ago I was 205 and shredded at 6'5". That year + I spent in GA with no exercising, living off of grease and fried food, and drinking EVERY damn day I blew up to 250 with a round ass belly and some little a-cup moobs lol

the real sign though was the last blood test the Army gave me before I got out, they said I had borderline high cholesterol and could possibly be at risk for diabeetus

when I moved here a couple months back I pretty much kept that lifestyle of grease and drinking every day, but finally my body felt like it was shutting down or some shit

been feeling amazing the last couple weeks since I cleaned my diet up, i'm actually at the point where eating a burger sounds nasty to me right now
thats dope breh.... glad you are back on the right track, health wise.

I am gonna eat a salad for lunch today.... I have been inspired! lol

I been on some daily wingstop shit & though i CRAVE it, daily... no-can-do.

I am @ 252 6'1 right now. Granted, for me, anything below 205 I looks like a tweaker. But I need to lose @ LEAST 25 pounds.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
One of the main reasons I gotta lose some weight is because I look funny as hell right now lol i'm like a natural scrawny bean pole type, when I put on all that weight it went straight to the belly lol so I'm tall as fuck with these skinny ass arms and legs and a big beer belly. Looks straight up retarded lol

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Freedom Town getting healthy. Like what I'm reading. Being where I'm at, I've lost a bunch of weight and haven't drank alcohol in 2 months. I try to eat what they feed me, which is 3 meals a day, and small portions, because they are portioned for the elderly. Sure, once or twice a week, I'll have my girl bring me some fast food or some shit from the mexican spot down the road. Everyone tells me how much healthier/good I look, which makes me feel good, and makes me want to keep this lifestyle once I get out. I'll drink though from time to time, but nothing like how I was drinking before I got in here.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yeah, I'm starved, I just ordered some but gotta run n get it. I need a smoke anyway. Oh and I'm 5'8 and 109 lbs., in case you guys cared ;) lol.
you are 5'8 & sexy as hell

Freedom Town getting healthy. Like what I'm reading. Being where I'm at, I've lost a bunch of weight and haven't drank alcohol in 2 months. I try to eat what they feed me, which is 3 meals a day, and small portions, because they are portioned for the elderly. Sure, once or twice a week, I'll have my girl bring me some fast food or some shit from the mexican spot down the road. Everyone tells me how much healthier/good I look, which makes me feel good, and makes me want to keep this lifestyle once I get out. I'll drink though from time to time, but nothing like how I was drinking before I got in here.
damn breh, are you still in the hospital? really? I had no idea, i thought it was a 2 week stint or something.

you gonna be alright my dude?