Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Oh hi guys! I'm alright cuppy, tired and hungover but I'll live. How are you doing? Oh and Good afternoon Shea :)

Sorry, had to step away. One of my co-workers just found out her husband of 20 years is having an affair :( Pretty fuckin' sad. What a fuckin D-bag.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Reading some ghost stories on Yahoo, working on a few things @ work.... glad we have another sunny day out here in the south bay. Its a beautiful thing. 85+ degrees today.

Oh hi guys! I'm alright cuppy, tired and hungover but I'll live. How are you doing? Oh and Good afternoon Shea :)

Sorry, had to step away. One of my co-workers just found out her husband of 20 years is having an affair :( Pretty fuckin' sad. What a fuckin D-bag.
Hola!

.....that sucks.

I guess she should have put out & that wouldnt happend.

I kid, I kid. lol

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Sad thing is... she has two kids (6 & 8) with the fuck. Poor lady, I feel so bad for her. She's trying to hold it together, but she aint doing so good. She doesn't really have any friends either which makes it even more sad. Her d-bag husband was her bestfriend. I don't think she has anyone to talk to. :( What a fuckin' skuzz

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Reading some ghost stories on Yahoo, working on a few things @ work.... glad we have another sunny day out here in the south bay. Its a beautiful thing. 85+ degrees today.

Hola!

.....that sucks.

I guess she should have put out & that wouldnt happend.

I kid, I kid. lol
breh, i dont know if i said congratulations on the whole job thing but congratulations breh!

i pray to had all the brehs an brehettes get some nice tiddies and tacos thrown their way