Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
naw they save so much time having to rake a whole yard or parking lot would be annoying as fuck and a waste of time
Yards I see the point. parking lots pointless to blow leafs out of. Give it less then an hour the leafs will be back. Just an excuse for someone to look Like they're working that shit is a waste of time/energy/money.

If that's what you do I respect hard work but the gas powered leaf blowers gotta go fuck them thangs

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Update on dead great uncle: all signs point to rich af. He owned at least 2 houses in San Diego (1 of them in La Jolla - the rich part), his own architecture business, and no wife or kids to take all the money. He has 1 sister who will get 50% and the other 50% split between 5 other heirs, so I'm looking at 10% total which is fucking awesome considering I never even knew he existed until yesterday.

Jun 21, 2016
Update on dead great uncle: all signs point to rich af. He owned at least 2 houses in San Diego (1 of them in La Jolla - the rich part), his own architecture business, and no wife or kids to take all the money. He has 1 sister who will get 50% and the other 50% split between 5 other heirs, so I'm looking at 10% total which is fucking awesome considering I never even knew he existed until yesterday.
Nice. Ballpark figure?