Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
Lawn care is imperative. I was discussing starting a lawn care business today, to fill my time when I don't have delieveries lined up. Me and my Mexican homie gonna get it brackin.
Up the road next to the train station, there is a lawn mower supplier that has been in business for over 50 years. I always walk past him on my way to the gym. So my point is he must be doing something right to stay floating all these years.

However, I pay spics like KAH to cut my shit because my time is better spent doing other things. Like arguing with people over the internet.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
You're low balling yourself icon I was gonna offer $70 per hour and %200 match on 401k but that ship has sailed as I don't see much potential from such a lowball offer

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Up the road next to the train station, there is a lawn mower supplier that has been in business for over 50 years. I always walk past him on my way to the gym. So my point is he must be doing something right to stay floating all these years.

However, I pay spics like KAH to cut my shit because my time is better spent doing other things. Like arguing with people over the internet.
Lawn care is important it's a reflection of the owner of the home. A good morally superior Christian man like yourself should refrain from using such derogatory terms.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
InfamousICON @InfamousICON leaf blowers are most obnoxious waste of human time/energy I can think of they annoy the life out of me to the point I've gotten out of my car and started shit with a guy blowing leafs around my car in a near empty parking lot

ReSpawn @ReSpawn mail me some syrup for the low bro

Link the video I'll check it out tomorrow