Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Nice. Ballpark figure?
Still working on that, but the 2 properties we know about we're guessing are worth about $2M

Who knows about other assets, properties, vehicles, stocks, savings, etc.

Could be huge but this is assuming he doesn't have massive debt or anything. My aunt thinks it'll take the state a few months to sort it out. Feels like winning the lottery but not knowing how much, so I'm managing my expectations.

Jun 21, 2016
Still working on that, but the 2 properties we know about we're guessing are worth about $2M

Who knows about other assets, properties, vehicles, stocks, savings, etc.

Could be huge but this is assuming he doesn't have massive debt or anything. My aunt thinks it'll take the state a few months to sort it out. Feels like winning the lottery but not knowing how much, so I'm managing my expectations.
2m in total? So you are looking at 200k?

Jun 21, 2016
Jun 21, 2016
yeah possibly 200k from just the houses. minus taxes, state fees, realtor fee (?), etc

definitely looking to invest most of it
200k is pretty good, if it was me, I'd invest all of it.

One thing that I'd advise against would be letting it sit in the bank. For example,

Interest Rate is what, 1-2% there? The Inflation Rate is fucking 2.20% so you are losing money.

Also try not to tell too many people I know your excited, but as soon as people smell money they come with their hands out looking for something. Fuck em all. Think about your future and your kids futures.

I would spread my investments out to minimize the risk. Real estate and a diversified stock and bond port folio, for example.