Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Shit was all bad. Was wandering around and saw some guy head to toe all black just chilling in a corner of the parking garage facing the wall. I'm just like " What are you doing?"
He's digging in his backpack and looking around. "oh uh, trying to plug in my phone"
"There's a plug in over there? "
"yeah"
"Well you can't charge your phone here, sorry. "
Then he was mumbling some frustrations and rode off on his most likely stolen bike rather than stab or shoot me (but not from here, I checked the camera footage he walked in as i left the desk)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just realized that when I checked out in the QFC line last night that same dude was there; smelled like he had been sleeping under a bridge or some shit. He probably literally sleeps under a bridge around here and probably was trying to do some heroin or some shit. You aren't homeless in this area in this type of cold unless you want and choose to be out there

I checked out really fast then ripped my receipt off before it got done printing and he was looking at me like wtf lol