Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Butcher, sometimes I feel that you portray yourself as a good friend to me; but really, I know that you are just lulling me into a false sense of security before the day you finally grow a pair of balls and murder me. Until that day you will never truly be a man.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher, sometimes I feel that you portray yourself as a good friend to me; but really, I know that you are just lulling me into a false sense of security before the day you finally grow a pair of balls and murder me. Until that day you will never truly be a man.
You can't have this dollar. I found it in the QFC parking lot like 2 days ago. I'll probably just be like "hey you dropped this" to someone randomly and see what happens

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You can't have this dollar. I found it in the QFC parking lot like 2 days ago. I'll probably just be like "hey you dropped this" to someone randomly and see what happens
Someone legitimally might not know if they really dropped it or not. I constantly have shit in my pockets and dropping a dollar wouldnt be out of line with my personality and half the time I wouldnt even realize it was in my pocket in the first place.

Here's an experiment I call whats in mac jesus's pocket, lets check it out: 4 loonies, 7 quarters, 2 buttons, a marble, gas receipt, string, and several guitar picks.