Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
what did he do to you?
there was pretty much no interaction between us for several years, then once i posted my pic up and he saw it, it became relentless harassment every day for months on end. i can only conclude it's sexual in nature seeing as how this guy has never made mention of a female or anything like that ever

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i wonder if fred meyer sells those taylor farms vegetable stir fry kits, or if they have them at QFC. they're in the same parent company and carry mostly the same stuff, but fred meyer is larger and theres a higher chance of it being there. but its out of the way.

So what should I do Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ? Leave early for work and stop at fred meyer, where it may or may not be, or leave regular time and stop at QFC, where theres an even lower chance?

These are the type of decisions that bring my life to a complete stop and i struggle with them on a daily basis, for hours on end. I may or may not just skip food completely so i have until about 730 am to make the decision lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i wonder if fred meyer sells those taylor farms vegetable stir fry kits, or if they have them at QFC. they're in the same parent company and carry mostly the same stuff, but fred meyer is larger and theres a higher chance of it being there. but its out of the way.

So what should I do Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ? Leave early for work and stop at fred meyer, where it may or may not be, or leave regular time and stop at QFC, where theres an even lower chance?

These are the type of decisions that bring my life to a complete stop and i struggle with them on a daily basis, for hours on end. I may or may not just skip food completely so i have until about 730 am to make the decision lol
Dude, you should totally go to Fred Meyer. I bet they have them and even if it's out of the way, the journey is going to be something other than nothing. Maybe you'll even make a friend on the way.

Jun 21, 2016
So that was fun, but this dopey bimbo was trying to learn to surf with her husband and they had some fat fuck teaching them, I'm just shaking my head at his advice but whatever I'm not gonna hate he prob needs the money for a big mac meal.

So anyway, she loses control of her board trying to catch the same wave as me and the fucking thing hit me right in the eye. It stopped bleeding after a while, but lucky I didn't get serious damage.

fucking tourists