Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I ain't playing no games, I ain't saying no names/
I'm a real snitch killa and y'all fit in the frame/
Inglewood Family Swans to that Fruit Harvard Ness/
CS to JS, Westside BPS/
We all Napp bashing, nigga...so you better listen up/
Inglewood Family Gangstas, we don't give two fucks/

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_b6Unx671w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_b6Unx671w[/ame]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It was platinum girlscout cookies from The Bakeree in Georgetown, WA (south seattle). They use actual cookie fam genetics from the bay area. You could look them up on Instagram if you're bored. I've never had Plat. GSC from them though. I've only gotten that good of weed from my brothers Tacoma friend. The legal places up here have bammer Cookies; even their most expensive "top shelf" is merely acceptable at best and nowhere near top shelf. There's zero incentive to provide connoisseur quality flowers at the retail level when people are willing to line up out of the door for mediocre cash crops (which will no doubt happen in the land down under as well if legalized). They're medical only and I've never had a medical card (ive never been willing to lie to a doctor to try and get one, that goes against my personal moral code).

Anyway, I was looking through my pics at home trying to find a reaction pic to reply to you with earlier and then I found that pic and I decided to post it instead. Thank you and god bless

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh you want fisticuffs? You shall receive fisticuffs. But I've never heard of Edmonton or tree. I propose a compromise like recycle bin at target.
My friend ; i would never strike you. If you must hit me, well then go ahead. I won't fight back. But this temporary expression of violence won't heal the anger that resides deep within your heart my friend