Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I'm a dietician, certified personal trainer and life coach, nutrition coach, elite athlete, elite dancer, therapist, psychologist and im also a sleek and agile gazelle
My body is achieving a perfect symmetry right now. It's that long lean muscle I've worked so hard to achieve.

My form is perfect - I'm like Jerry Rice. Feel that stride, so fluid and fast.

I've got the stride of a gazelle. A beautiful, beautiful gazelle person.

Jun 21, 2016
Labor. Vote Greens or them.

I don't watch NBA, but I watched the final. Pretty dope tbh fam.

LeBron's first block late in the game was clutch as fuck.

Good to see Aussies on both sides (Kyrie, fuck off he's aussie, cunt)

apparently yohimine will get seized almost every time if yu order it to aus but dmaa is mostly getting through. was thinking about ordering this

Jack'd Up DMAA Pre-Workout | Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals
Probably just going to stick to / Caffeine
That's all you need

Slap city

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That's all you need
My calorie limit is 1240 a day dude. You know how hard it is to eat that little, for like FUCKING THREE GODDAMNED MONTHS? DO YOU REALIZE HOW INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT THAT IS? HUH? HOW MANY CALORIES DID THAT CHEESECAKE YOU ATE YESTERDAY HAVE IT PROBABLY HAD FUCKING 1200 CALORIES PER SLICE YOU PROBABLY LITERALLY ATE 5 DAYS WORTH OF FOOD FOR ME IN ONE SITTING

I NEED EPHEDRINE FAM

I NEED IT

Jun 21, 2016
My calorie limit is 1240 a day dude. You know how hard it is to eat that little, for like FUCKING THREE GODDAMNED MONTHS? DO YOU REALIZE HOW INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT THAT IS? HUH? HOW MANY CALORIES DID THAT CHEESECAKE YOU ATE YESTERDAY HAVE IT PROBABLY HAD FUCKING 1200 CALORIES PER SLICE YOU PROBABLY LITERALLY ATE 5 DAYS WORTH OF FOOD FOR ME IN ONE SITTING

I NEED EPHEDRINE FAM

I NEED IT
It was one slice fuck you

lmao 1240 is bulk calorie for tyou not maint/ deficit you fucking gazelle