Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
It was platinum girlscout cookies from The Bakeree in Georgetown, WA (south seattle). They use actual cookie fam genetics from the bay area. You could look them up on Instagram if you're bored. I've never had Plat. GSC from them though. I've only gotten that good of weed from my brothers Tacoma friend. The legal places up here have bammer Cookies; even their most expensive "top shelf" is merely acceptable at best and nowhere near top shelf. There's zero incentive to provide connoisseur quality flowers at the retail level when people are willing to line up out of the door for mediocre cash crops (which will no doubt happen in the land down under as well if legalized). They're medical only and I've never had a medical card (ive never been willing to lie to a doctor to try and get one, that goes against my personal moral code).

Anyway, I was looking through my pics at home trying to find a reaction pic to reply to you with earlier and then I found that pic and I decided to post it instead. Thank you and god bless

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You should tell soda to fuck off and replace it with body armor if you really bout that health life
2liter of pepsi max is $1.09 and has about 360mg caffeine and zero sugar and calories. A single body armor is like 1.79 or 1.50 on sale and has 0 caffeine and like 40 grams of sugar and 200 calories and i can drink it in one drink. Nah

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
2liter of pepsi max is $1.09 and has about 360mg caffeine and zero sugar and calories. A single body armor is like 1.79 or 1.50 on sale and has 0 caffeine and like 40 grams of sugar and 200 calories and i can drink it in one drink. Nah
You drink too much, i can make a body armor last half my work day

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I imagine its is pretty terrible when going outside probably feels like sticking your face next to an open oven lol

I'd probably just lay around not moving like a cat
I can go a solid 5 minutes outside before saying "fuck this". Took a walk around my neighborhood around 4pm today, think I was outside for like 10 minutes total. Felt like life was drained out of me lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You know artificial sweeteners are bad for you right?
Right. Why don't you link me some published medical studies proving that with irrefutable evidence and maybe then and only then will i agree. Until then I dismiss your statement as simple parroting of unproven statements with no scientific basis, probably learned from a ten second time wasting news segment or click-bait web article on a slow news day.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
And even if you were to find the two or three faulty studies out there that I've already read and dismissed, I'll maintain that the overwhelming evidence that cane sugar and high fructose corn syrup is exponentially more harmful, as well as generally disgusting, and also high in calories, is grounds for accepting artificial sweeteners as a lower risk alternative to sweet beverages which i choose to enjoy. And yes I know how much better it is to stick to only plain water, which i consume every day and at least a gallon a day.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Pretty dead around here (like my mom lol). Already got in an estimated 3.36 miles of fast paced walking, some of it inclined and up stairwells. Not really doing it for burning calories mostly doing it to increase respiration and exhale stored carbon from the metabolic / fat burning process, so that I can enjoy frequent incremental progress and feel rewarded from it vs staying static and seeing it in bursts weekly or every other week which is disheartening.

32oz pepsi max and GoT on deck.

Jun 21, 2016
Right. Why don't you link me some published medical studies proving that with irrefutable evidence and maybe then and only then will i agree. Until then I dismiss your statement as simple parroting of unproven statements with no scientific basis, probably learned from a ten second time wasting news segment or click-bait web article on a slow news day.
And even if you were to find the two or three faulty studies out there that I've already read and dismissed, I'll maintain that the overwhelming evidence that cane sugar and high fructose corn syrup is exponentially more harmful, as well as generally disgusting, and also high in calories, is grounds for accepting artificial sweeteners as a lower risk alternative to sweet beverages which i choose to enjoy. And yes I know how much better it is to stick to only plain water, which i consume every day and at least a gallon a day.
Woa woa, calm down fucko, it's simple science that aspartame increases risk of cancer.

Natural sugar found in fruits are fine in moderation.