Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That's crazy. I had a sleep study done a week ago and I get my cpap tomorrow. But I'm not using the VA. Hope it works for you breh
that's just the VA in general man, everything takes forever.

Had my initial appointment with my primary doctor on August 31st 2015 just for him to say "yep I think you have sleep apnea, let me refer you to the sleep center, we'll give you a call with your appointment time".

5 weeks later on October 7th I get a call saying "your appointment with the sleep doctor is on October 15th

My appointment on October 15th with the sleep doctor was "yep, I think you have sleep apnea, now let me schedule you for a sleep study, we'll call you"

2 weeks later they call me and say "we can get you in on January 28th, you got lucky, somebody cancelled otherwise you would have waited until March".

I go through my study on January 28th, do the overnight thing where they hooked me up with a bunch of wires, at the end they were like "yep you have sleep apnea, we'll call you when you can come get your CPAP".

Finally 2 months later I get it lol

Shit is fucking crazy, this is one of the reasons why the VA is getting hammered so hard by congress right now.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I smoke bowls everyday... I guess you can say I'm oldschool. I'll smoke out of anything except I don't really do blunts anymore. I have a Pax and I like it, but I'm always too lazy to clean it so I don't use it as often as I should, I hate cleaning glass pipes too but I do that about once every week or 2.

Last edited: