Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
when i was smoking weed earlier at work i had like a "holy shit, this tastes fucking so nasty this weed sucks im never getting this shit again" moment. was just vaping a bowl a minute ago and was thinking "holy shit this weed tastes so good, what was i thinking its smoking that fucking sucks" moment

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
when i was smoking weed earlier at work i had like a "holy shit, this tastes fucking so nasty this weed sucks im never getting this shit again" moment. was just vaping a bowl a minute ago and was thinking "holy shit this weed tastes so good, what was i thinking its smoking that fucking sucks" moment
I've smoked quite a few joints recently and I've found if I'm going to go the combustion route this seems to be the best bet taste wise for me. I don't really know why that is maybe because you're not constantly hitting it with butane like you are when you smoking a bowl out of a pipe, no clue.

I really only smoke now if it's A) a joint B) to partake in some hash/kief/panda pebble and that's really it. I can't even remember the last time I just smoked a bowl to myself at home.