Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I still don't believe you a weirdo like you would have ordered a large diet coke
i thought about it, but im trying to stay away from sodas just stick to coffee and water.

plus you never know man... when you order a ton of food + a diet coke they usually try and sneak a regular coke out of spite or something it's happened to me twice in the past 2-3 months lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
People are petty when someone tries to make a life change. I cut meat out my diet for a few months a few years ago & my cousin who worked at a taco truck at the time was like aye you want a veggie burrito? I was like k... Seemed suspicious so I unwrapped the tortilla & there was a small piece of asada in there
Yeah that's fucked up if one of my friends did that I'd just clown on em but would respect the decision to not eat meat

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'd appreciate and support the decision, and then try and suggest something more vegan friendly and I'd choose something meat free to eat as well, all while talking about how I appreciate and support going without meat and thats pretty cool man, i hope you keep it up tbh fam, i wish i had the willpower to do that, i admire your decision

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
all my packages are locked in the apartment managers office and i think its some samoan lady filling in today, and that lazy ass bitch always just disapperas she wasnt there at 11:45 and now theres a notice that says back at 2. that probably means she went home or something, damn lazy bitch give me my goddamn packages