Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I dont believe you. I dont think killa tay will ever do a track with you. Killa tay is a west coast legend, hes not just gonna jump on a track with some kid from the UK that has made like 2 songs, killa tay makes moves, making a song with you would be a move in the wrong direction. Killa tay is a west coast icon
I see where you're coming from and I respect that, but I've been having a lot of discussions with the man himself about potential career opportunities. I reached the decision of putting all the "home recording" bullshit away and looking to make legitimate shit in the studio. Unfortunately, I can't do this alone, but I have been advised to prepare for studio time by writing the hottest lyrics I can think up so I can craft my full debut album.

Hopefuly, if I can impress the man himself, I'll see "West Coast Mafia Records" on the back cover.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ahhh I see Washington State decided today to get in on this mass shooting marathon going on lately.
Very unfortunate, too bad it appears that absolutely nothing can be done about this.
tbh fam I would give up my guns in a heart beat if somebody could snap their fingers and magically transform America into a place like Germany (in regards to guns).

It was great living in a country where gun violence didn't exist and even police didn't carry a gun.

I could walk around a shady neighborhood at 2am and the only worry was possibly getting in to a fist fight with a Turk or two, not getting shot and killed. lol