Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
ill paypal you $30 for your kidney
No sir, I mean I physically can't buy it. I've been asking him for the past 4 months and he still hasn't had chance to check the overseas rates at the local post office. He's been very busy lately with shows, and travelling to Seattle a lot.

The reason he needs to check the rates himself is cuz, while I'm guessing the mob handles orders from his website all across the world, he wants to help me out personally so I don't need to be on the waiting list.

So while all you jealous haters keep saying he manipulates me and doesn't give a fuck about me, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No sir, I mean I physically can't buy it. I've been asking him for the past 4 months and he still hasn't had chance to check the overseas rates at the local post office. He's been very busy lately with shows, and travelling to Seattle a lot.

The reason he needs to check the rates himself is cuz, while I'm guessing the mob handles orders from his website all across the world, he wants to help me out personally so I don't need to be on the waiting list.

So while all you jealous haters keep saying he manipulates me and doesn't give a fuck about me, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
You've been waiting four months so he can personally handle your order so you don't have to be on a waiting list? Seems logical.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Or more likely that he's bullshitting you.
Well right before the album dropped and I was on that video chat with him he offered to send me a copy for free, but I insisted that I support the hustle. If a legend drops a legendary album independently, I can't take it for free. That would be like taking food from his kid's mouth.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
He's just talking shit everyone already figured out you're just talking bullshit nonsense trying to troll like the 100th post ago man, fuck off
I'd show you screenshots from my conversation with him, but I honestly don't need to prove shit to you so go fuck yourself

Just wait til this Grim & Killa Tay collab materializes. Then yall haters will know we mean business.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I'd show you screenshots from my conversation with him, but I honestly don't need to prove shit to you so go fuck yourself

Just wait til this Grim & Killa Tay collab materializes. Then yall haters will know we mean business.
Dude we know you guys are going to do a track together!! tay has said it on here, don't act like you're going to shock the world when you do!! with that being said whats taking so long to do the track??

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Dude we know you guys are going to do a track together!! tay has said it on here, don't act like you're going to shock the world when you do!! with that being said whats taking so long to do the track??
He's been exceptionally busy with business. I haven't had contact with him since last Friday.

Initially the plan was to hop in the studio together when he visited the UK, but I'm not 100% sure if that's gonna happen now.

I guess time will tell. But it's coming. Trust that.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I dont believe you. I dont think killa tay will ever do a track with you. Killa tay is a west coast legend, hes not just gonna jump on a track with some kid from the UK that has made like 2 songs, killa tay makes moves, making a song with you would be a move in the wrong direction. Killa tay is a west coast icon