Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-R_if38__Q

Rico bitch I'm legendary, look me up in the dictionary
Niggas talking unnecessary, couple bodies in that cemetery
Hit his ass with that Springfield, that new Glock from the military
New Glock that I like to carry, that's a new opp ya'll gon' have to bury
That song was pretty fuckin gangsta!!!!!

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
The more I listen to the Kingpinz Only shit, the more I admire Killa Tay's unbelievable wordplay. He was barely older than myself and had already perfected his lyrical skills. THAT'S the type of shit that reminds me that I have no talent, really puts shit in perspective by checking out the skills of a master. Especially so young and lacking experience, really makes me realise how unimportant and worthless I am

Props: BUTCHER 206

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
One thing I like about Killa Tay is that, despite being one of the greatest lyricists of all time, he always remains humble and always has time for his fans.
Thats's cause he a stay at home mom on welfare with his 12 kids!! he bored as fuck!!

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That reminds me, he still hasn't found the overseas shipping prices to send me so I can buy Snake Eyes 2. By this point I'm so desperate for a hard copy I'd sell a kidney for it lol

But I gotta be patient and get it straight from the man himself, that's his product and I need to make sure to support the hustle. Even though I'm broke lol. But I'll get the money somehow, this shit is too important.
ill paypal you $30 for your kidney