Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Tell him priority mail to the UK has tracking and receipts and tell him to get a quote for shipping to u
I just told him Id be willing to pay for insured shipping.

I know you stated that you do not ship international, but I'm a big fan of NWA and I can't find this record for sale anywhere else. Would you consider shipping to the UK? (I will pay for insured postage)

Thanks

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
At least buy grim a bottle of henessey, he's been saving for months.
I decided if I gotta save for a bottle of something it aint worth it. But a local store got a deal on southern comfort for £15 a bottle so you know Ima thrown down some ends for that when I go there tomorrow.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Just buy some E&J if you're broke, it's like $10 lol. That's what the eses who can't afford Hennessy, Remy, or Courvoisier over here do.
They dont sell E&J over here, but courvoisier is cheap as fuck, probably because its European.

I was tempted to buy a 40 of crooked I from that online store I was talking about just to try it, but they were out of stock. And O E had a shipping time of 5-6 weeks.

So I'll probably wait until some nigerian prince leaves me some gold and I can fly to the US to lose my malt liquor virginity.