Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I just sold a few CDs and DVDs and a couple old blackberries in a local store so I figured I got some change to blow.
You should message the seller of the album on eBay and say that you are a big fan of the music and it's difficult for you to get these kind of things, I bought off a German seller on like ebay.de to ship to me like this. It's worth a try at least dude

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You should message the seller of the album on eBay and say that you are a big fan of the music and it's difficult for you to get these kind of things, I bought off a German seller on like ebay.de to ship to me like this. It's worth a try at least dude
Just messaged him.

I really hope dude says yes, nobody on here seems willing lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh cool some crazy sounding dude is yelling please kill me outside my place. I hope no one calls the cops and he wanders away because I don't want some dude getting shot in front of my spot right now.
soon as i read that first sentence i thought "damn someones going to call the cops and that guys probably going to get killed"

its kinda sad this is the norm now.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's kinda hard to see down into the street from my apartment because of the trees in front of my spot but it looked like he was fucking up a dog for a second there and I was like what the fuck but then he punt kicked a backpack into the middle of the street and I was like oh lol He seems to have wandered away for now.

Props: BUTCHER 206