Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
The alcohol content in malt liquor ain't even really much higher lol it varies by state due to different state laws, but it's usually around 5.5% to 8%. OE in Cali has a different abv than OE in Georgia for example. But the highest you find is 8%. It ain't like them IPA's that got like 12% and shit like that.
but your gangsterism goes up 55% by drinking malt liquor in a brown paper bag

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
duvel is probably the best beer ive ever had hands down, i drank one after getting exhausted cleaning all my walls in the apartment shit was brutal, sat down poured up an ice cold glass of that, and it was seriously an exceptional experience. tried to get anotehr from costco but they stopped carrying it and i dont feel like going to bevmo or any of those douchey places

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
How many of these are worthwhile?

American Beers Mixed Selection Case | American Beer Gifts | Beer Hawk

Anchor Porter, Anchor Steam Beer, Brooklyn Brown Ale, Brooklyn Lager, Celis White, Flying Dog Pale Ale, Founders All Day IPA, Founders Centennial IPA, Lagunitas IPA, Left Hand Black Jack Porter, OD Hop Mountain, Odell 5 Barrell Pale, Fordham Copperhead, Rogue Dead Guy Ale and Sierra Nevada Stout.

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
shit man thats a good price lol they charge a ton over here, buy 3

as for that specialty american pack fuck that, its probably a buncha expired beers or something that shit wont be fresh. those specialty craft beers are supposed to get drunk within the first month or two

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
it tripped me out it was the first time i seen them in plastic at least the mickeys was 211 was still in glass they didn't have OE but they made the mouth bigger so you can chug it easier still felt wrong in a plastic bottle
Beer just don't taste right out of plastic. Even going to keggers and drinking out of solo cups I'm like "I should've brought a glass mug" lol

I remember one year on St. Patrick's day this bar was serving all the beer in solo cups, me and my homie ordered Guinness for the hell of it and they handed us that shit in solo cups, we were like

Guinness in a fucking solo cup, the fuck was wrong with them.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
THE ONLY TWO TIMES I REMEMBER DRINKING AT 16 WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL LOL ONCE OFF MAD DOGG THE OTHER ON VODKA AND ORANGE JUICE LOL
lol shits way different over here. In school at 14 we get taught what to do when someone drinks too much and passes out.

The government even has this shit called drinking banning orders which makes it illegal to drink alcohol or be drunk in public. Peep what the official government site says

You can get a DBO if you are in England and Wales and 16 or older.
https://www.gov.uk/drinking-banning-order

Props: BUTCHER 206