Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That sucks man. Kids are cruel. But keep your head up, you don't have to see any of those dorks any more, and they probably turned out to be losers or something they were probably only making fun of you because they felt bad about themselves and wanted to deflect all the negative school bullshit onto you and not have it directed at them. I don't know man your head space is too negative, you need some positivity in your life
It doesn't really bother me any more, its all in the past just as another experience to build up my character.

And despite all the clowning I really get a lot of my positivity from here, shoutout to all the sicc posters.

Feb 8, 2006
Forgot they just built it how is it but it's around 200 for the days I want prolly gonna have to hotel it ranging from 140-200
they did a good job of redoing the old piece of shit horizons. that place was depressing only slot machines and old people with ventilators.

hard rock looks real nice inside and they got the infinity pool where hynas be

Props: BUTCHER 206