Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
damn the vape hit me pretty damn hard i was in a diff world for like an hour and a half lol. no tolerance mobben. im pretty sure there was some kinda thunder maybe, or they're testing jet engines somewhere, or maybe i was just really, really high
Safeco got hit by lightening before the game started.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Lmao how did he even bring that up?
I said that I would like to teach my kids to garden, but was worried about stigma at school and such. But that when they were older I would teach them, and that I feel the same way about guns. I would rather teach them than hide it and have them figure it out through their idiot friends. And he said "man my daughter. smoking hot blond, 16 years old Id love to show her but she doesnt have interest" or something along those lines. It was weird.

May 14, 2002

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I said that I would like to teach my kids to garden, but was worried about stigma at school and such. But that when they were older I would teach them, and that I feel the same way about guns. I would rather teach them than hide it and have them figure it out through their idiot friends. And he said "man my daughter. smoking hot blond, 16 years old Id love to show her but she doesnt have interest" or something along those lines. It was weird.
I'm 17 she 16. Ask him if she single. A long distance relationship is better than nothing.

But yeah thats fucking creepy to describe his own daughter as "smoking hot".

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Tell him to bring her in so you can get her interested for him man.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
im pretty sure there was some kinda thunder maybe, or they're testing jet engines somewhere, or maybe i was just really, really high
That shit woke me up.

also when i looked outside it looked like sunset but it was only like noon, coupled with all that thunder, that was trippy
That shit tripped me out too because it legit looked like how it does when the sun is setting. I went to bed extremely high last night and slept like a brick. I woke up and was like, fuuuuuuuuck did I sleep until like 9pm? Did I miss work? Oh, it's 11:30am lol