Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
All clowning aside I don't understand why or how people do shit like that. Anybody who can do anything bad to a kid isn't a human, they're fucking scum.

I just don't understand how people get that messed up. Evil is very real brehs.

I feel bad for your homie @EVERgREENRIDER . btw keep your eyes open for that paypal, I'm broke right now but I'm trying to get some money together so I can send you at least $50, you need it more than me right now breh.
didnt you molest a 13 year old autistic girl though?

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I don't know if all y'all richers know anything about the packs of El Monterey burritos but NEVER get the new ones they got. They are beef and cheese and gotdamn inedible. I ate one yesterday and not only do they taste like complete ass but over 24 hours later the bubble guts are still very much alive and kicking

Nov 18, 2010
I don't know if all y'all richers know anything about the packs of El Monterey burritos but NEVER get the new ones they got. They are beef and cheese and gotdamn inedible. I ate one yesterday and not only do they taste like complete ass but over 24 hours later the bubble guts are still very much alive and kicking
Don Miguel hombre.

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Grim, I pray to H.A.D. what they are saying is untrue.......
I posted a couple of high school stories about why everyone hated me and they appear to be getting 2 confused.

An autistic girl in my year took a liking to me a little too strong which lead to her mom finding my address and home phone number and sending letters and shit offering to pay for me to go out with her daughter. Everyone at school made fun of me for dating an autistic chick and the only dude who was cool with me refused to hang out with me cuz she followed me around everywhere I went and if I told her to go away she cried. Anyway it got so bad the laws had to get involved and then everyone hated me even more for being mean to an autistic girl even tho I was nice to her and put up with her for like a whole year.

The other story is about a chick who started spreading rumors about me trying to rape her and she denied it whenever I confronted her. Then online some shit happened between me and her SJW friends so she pointed that rape finger at me for all her feminist friends and when I called her a whore and called her out on her bullshit those SJWs snitched with the school and I almost had a sexual harassment charge.

I never raped anybody.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i never liked el monterey burritas i usually only buy Baja Cafe (Aka Resers) red hot beef or bbq beef burritas. el monterey shredded steak chimichangas are pretty good though

May 14, 2002
jesus christ this salad is impossible to finish, i tap out. 36g brussel sprouts were all that remained though. my fuckin tongue is burning for some reason lol
Not sure if brussel sprouts are good for you when you eat them raw lol.
Maybe your tongue is burning because brussel sprouts contain some anti septic something or anti bacterial properties