Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Probably that same glucose gel they use to test for diabetes. They make you not eat anything for 24 hrs then drink it, its pure glucose and tastes like shit lol. My cousin had a huge box of it, i drank one it tasted like orange tang with that neutral carrier liquid taste in the background like cheap cough syrup
When my old roommate went into diabetic shock and I had to call 911 for the paramedics to come and they gave him a shot that had him going from full on exorcism mode to sitting up and pretty coherent but a little out of it within like 3 minutes. It was pretty amazing actually. I was drunk as fuck lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That shit was crazy his girlfriend was tripping the fuck out and luckily woke me up out of being passed out in my room after drinking like a 18 pack to myself the night before (this was at like 7am) with some friends. When I went into his room I could see how people thought possession was a real thing. I'm sure people that went into diabetic shock, were moving all crazy and speaking gibberish, then up and died right after could seem possessed to people hundreds of years ago lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That shit was crazy his girlfriend was tripping the fuck out and luckily woke me up out of being passed out in my room after drinking like a 18 pack to myself the night before (this was at like 7am) with some friends. When I went into his room I could see how people thought possession was a real thing. I'm sure people that went into diabetic shock, were moving all crazy and speaking gibberish, then up and died right after could seem possessed to people hundreds of years ago lol
Like 3 years ago when i was camping i had some super strong coke, blacked out after getting high and drinking for like 8 hours without eating anything or drinking water lol. I had drank a little more than a fifth of bacardi rum, i guess at some point after blacking out i called someone a pussy and i filled a solo cup full of rum and started chugging it then my friends grabbed me and tried to make me puke and i tried to fight them. They said i spent like 2 hrs telling them to leave me alone and trying to go to sleep on the ground outside and looked like i had a seizure at some point, then i tried to lock myself in my car to sleep but they stole my keys and held me down and forced a bunch of bottles of water in me, tried to make me eat but gave up when id throw food. Lol im still trying to piece together everything that happened every now and then someone will remember a new tidbit. I was soaking wet from all the water boarding and they got me some fresh clothes, while changing i tried to get my friends girlfriend to blow me haha

Ahh man. "possessed" triggered that story cause i remember my friends brother saying i was possessed

May 4, 2002
Like 3 years ago when i was camping i had some super strong coke, blacked out after getting high and drinking for like 8 hours without eating anything or drinking water lol. I had drank a little more than a fifth of bacardi rum, i guess at some point after blacking out i called someone a pussy and i filled a solo cup full of rum and started chugging it then my friends grabbed me and tried to make me puke and i tried to fight them. They said i spent like 2 hrs telling them to leave me alone and trying to go to sleep on the ground outside and looked like i had a seizure at some point, then i tried to lock myself in my car to sleep but they stole my keys and held me down and forced a bunch of bottles of water in me, tried to make me eat but gave up when id throw food. Lol im still trying to piece together everything that happened every now and then someone will remember a new tidbit. I was soaking wet from all the water boarding and they got me some fresh clothes, while changing i tried to get my friends girlfriend to blow me haha

Ahh man. "possessed" triggered that story cause i remember my friends brother saying i was possessed
EPIC bruh