Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
with that being said im using it on a surface pro 3 which is a first party microsoft device so it should work well
Jealous lol i was gonna buy one (maybe it was sp 2 i cant remember) but ms said they were out for 2 weeks so i bought a ps4 and asus laptop instead.

Making me want to go get one now but seeing as im not even working I need to stop wasting money lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Anybody online please tell me what the fuck to do. Im with jy mom just stubbed her tow really fuickion hard and now shes crying I tryied to call and ambulance and she wont let me and now shes trying to call all her friends and no one with pick up what the fuck do i do?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Man one of the neighbors who was out just returned the call and picked her up now to take her to the hospital, she cant barely walk...while bro bros on vacation with his gf first my dog gets hella sick and freaks the fuck out in the vet and still unwell as fuck, then I get a pink poll, now my mom injures herself. What a great fuckin week. Worst part is hearing my mom cry about "why does this shit always happen, now I wont be able to go out anywhere this summer etc". That shit is real rough to hear but I just feel so sorry for her, excpet the fact shes getting super mad at me blaming me and shit. Not sure how much longer I can handle it, Im just about ready to drop out...

May 14, 2002
Props: BUTCHER 206
May 14, 2002
Man one of the neighbors who was out just returned the call and picked her up now to take her to the hospital, she cant barely walk...while bro bros on vacation with his gf first my dog gets hella sick and freaks the fuck out in the vet and still unwell as fuck, then I get a pink poll, now my mom injures herself. What a great fuckin week. Worst part is hearing my mom cry about "why does this shit always happen, now I wont be able to go out anywhere this summer etc". That shit is real rough to hear but I just feel so sorry for her, excpet the fact shes getting super mad at me blaming me and shit. Not sure how much longer I can handle it, Im just about ready to drop out...
Calm the fuck down man. There have been many polls for many people over the years. Not once was someone actually banned because of it eventhough most people voted 'yes'.
None of it is reason enough to off yourself man.