Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Fuck man that had to be scary, im glad shes alright.

I bet the lady that said she was anorexic was probably some fat lard bitch who just wanted to feel good about herself she probably blogged about it later, fat bitch
Only you can shit post in a sincere post as well. You do realize no one called her anorexic right? They were talking about how not eating all day can give you low blood sugar and coupled with the other stuff can make you pass out. I've seen every age, height, weight and build drop due to hypoglycemia over the years at the job. They just didn't eat much or at all that day.

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Only you can shit post in a sincere post as well. You do realize no one called her anorexic right? They were talking about how not eating all day can give you low blood sugar and coupled with the other stuff can make you past out. I've seen every age, height, weight and build drop due to hypoglycemia over the years at the job. They just didn't eat much or at all that day.

some white lady came over and said she passed out bc she was anorexic. like wtf, dont check to see if my daughters ok just voice you're dumbass opinion of a 10 year old girl.
^

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Do you have to give them free candy after that ?
lol no a few people have tried that and we are like "here is a few courtesy cups of mountain dew" but that's only happened when the emts didn't have this sort of sugar gel they usually have them eat. Basically they just need something sugary asap and then to eat a good meal soon and they are fine.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It really comes down to what you do on your computer and if the software you use is ready for the new OS. I usually wait until all the apps I use regularly are officially supporting the new OS.
all I do on mine is game and it seems the games I play are all working fine for people. Been reading some forums and a lot of people have been on Windows 10 Preview for almost a year already and everything is good.

I'm sure there's gonna be plenty of exceptions, but I think the majority of people will be good.

Jul 12, 2002
all I do on mine is game and it seems the games I play are all working fine for people. Been reading some forums and a lot of people have been on Windows 10 Preview for almost a year already and everything is good.

I'm sure there's gonna be plenty of exceptions, but I think the majority of people will be good.
Word. Audio production software/plugins is where I have the most trouble with a new OS.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fallout 4 preorder 23% off on greenmangaming, michael jordan discount lol
23PERC-ENTOFF-JULY15

Thanks WT for that slickdeals link to fo3; i discovered greenmangaming on there its pretty sweet. GMG and GOG > Steam. Steam fucking sucks their sales are like Macy's / JC Penny sales, keep something at full retail for several years and only give little dinky 10-15: off every now and then. GTA5 is still $60 even though ive seen it as low as $40 other places

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I brought two fuji apples to work. I think ill buy some grapes when i get off work. Green and red. And some kale. Eat some grapes and a kale and spring greens salad with sesame ginger soy dressing. Maybe spring for some sundried tomatoes or some miniature plum or cherry tomatoes. Keep everything under 1500cals, keep it fresh. I think im overdosing on caffeine right now

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Windows 10 drops tomorrow, don't know if I should upgrade or not, would be annoying as fuck to upgrade and no drivers for anything work.

My buddy that works for Microsoft and is crazy critical of everything they do said its actually pretty dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk