Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Woah.... about 5-10 min ago I almost passed out/had a seizure... Long story short, this shit used to happen to me a lot when I was a teen but hasn't happened much in my 20's. I'm assuming it's cuz I have no tolerance for drugs anymore and mixing pills with all these beers on a empty stomach now is not the good idea. Guess I need to stop fuckin around and eat something...

Sorry Butcher

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Woah.... about 5-10 min ago I almost passed out/had a seizure... Long story short, this shit used to happen to me a lot when I was a teen but hasn't happened much in my 20's. I'm assuming it's cuz I have no tolerance for drugs anymore and mixing pills with all these beers on a empty stomach now is not the good idea. Guess I need to stop fuckin around and eat something...

Sorry Butcher
You're probably critically dehydrated. One time my brother passed out standing up / crashed headfirst through a glass table / had a slight seizure when heavily drinking, it was dehydration.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Yea but this used to happen to me a lot way before I was a alcoholic loser. In 8th grade I got pulled out of PE cuz of of my seizures. I had hella tests done on me and they could never figure it out, they found out that I have a heart murmur but didn't really connect it to my passing out. It's crazy that all the coke and meth I used to do I never had a heart attack

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005

Sorry Butcher
Actually, it was my god Odin, that put the seizure in you for not honouring my drinking ability! Just had a Goose Island Honkers Ale, and one of my favs is next, Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA...

Wondering if I'm gonna be driving to the airport in 3 hours...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yea but this used to happen to me a lot way before I was a alcoholic loser. In 8th grade I got pulled out of PE cuz of of my seizures. I had hella tests done on me and they could never figure it out, they found out that I have a heart murmur but didn't really connect it to my passing out. It's crazy that all the coke and meth I used to do I never had a heart attack

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Well all I can think to do is to go to the doctor. And you'll probably say that you don't have health insurance or you can't go for some other reason; all you can really do if you don't want to go is stop drinking and start eating better and staying fully hydrated and maybe exercising, trying to improve your overall health to see if maybe it'll alleviate or stop the problem

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
A man has been detained by police for throwing excrements deliberately to attack others in a downtown residential complex in Jing'an District in Shanghai after a surveillance video installed by alerted neighborhood security caught him red handed in another around of "attacks".

Residents of a neighborhood in Jing’an District are getting furious in recent months and some even used umbrellas to shelter themselves even on sunny days after people there repeatedly found their clothes hanging up out of their apartment windows to dry often polluted by feces and urine that were believed to have been thrown by an unidentified neighbor living on a higher floor.

Some complained that they had been directly hit in the head by human excrements, and had to discard their dirtied clothes.

"Recently, a boy living here was also hit by an 'excrement ball' the day he was setting off to take part in Gaokao (China's national college entrance exams). The boy was all crying heavily after the attack. How could a person do this to others?" complained an aged woman who also lived there, who had also suffered a similar situation.

The community security staff reported the repeat attacks to police after complaints from neighbors mounted and installed five surveillance cameras there.

Police said on Tuesday that the guilty person was recently caught red-handed, who turned out to be a 40-year-old local man living alone in one of the high-rises in the complex.

One of the surveillance footages showed that the man opened the window of his flat, splashed a cup of liquid to the ground, which was suspected to be his urine. The video clip also showed him leaning out of the window, spitting and blowing his nose to deliberately dump the discharges to the ground. He finally threw out some yellow object wrapped up by a piece of newspaper, which was suspected to be feces.

Police said the man is living alone with low incomes. He reportedly said he had been doing this to vent his anger over his neighbors whom he hated for living happily and comfortably off.

Props: BUTCHER 206

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Well all I can think to do is to go to the doctor. And you'll probably say that you don't have health insurance or you can't go for some other reason; all you can really do if you don't want to go is stop drinking and start eating better and staying fully hydrated and maybe exercising, trying to improve your overall health to see if maybe it'll alleviate or stop the problem
I'm not gonna stop drinking.. This happened cuz I'm on a empty stomach and popped those pills too. I have no tolerance built up anymore so I just need to be more cautious when doin shit cuz it's not like it used to be.

On a side note, I just got a Grilled pesto chicken sandwich delivered to my house. Motherfuckin Grilled tender chicken breast with basil pesto mayonnaise, no roma tomatoes, red onions, lettuce, provolone cheese on a toasted Milano hoagie roll :lick:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm not gonna stop drinking.. This happened cuz I'm on a empty stomach and popped those pills too. I have no tolerance built up anymore so I just need to be more cautious when doin shit cuz it's not like it used to be.

On a side note, I just got a Grilled pesto chicken sandwich delivered to my house. Motherfuckin Grilled tender chicken breast with basil pesto mayonnaise, no roma tomatoes, red onions, lettuce, provolone cheese on a toasted Milano hoagie roll :lick:
what kind of pills?