Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Fuckin Bush Amber...if I fall asleep, it's gonna be a problem
How many you drink there breh? You might need to step your alcoholic game up, despite of what Butcher thinks about your health.

Shit last week I surprised myself, I drank all day long until about 30 minutes before I had to work my first and last graveyard shift and I thought I might have got fired or sent home but no I played that shit like a boss

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How many you drink there breh? You might need to step your alcoholic game up, despite of what Butcher thinks about your health.

Shit last week I surprised myself, I drank all day long until about 30 minutes before I had to work my first and last graveyard shift and I thought I might have got fired or sent home but no I played that shit like a boss
i typed a couple of rude judgmental harsh paragraphs but just changed my mind. lol I don't know what you're trying to prove. sorry for judging you or criticizing you or whatever i did man

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005

4 Bush Amber (12%), 1 Goose Island IPA, 1 Warsteiner, but all in a short period of time...

There are not many people that can challenge me on drinking beers!

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
i typed a couple of rude judgmental harsh paragraphs but just changed my mind. lol I don't know what you're trying to prove. sorry for judging you or criticizing you or whatever i did man
LOL... I'm just fuckin with you dude. I never know if your serious or trolling on here. But thanks for not being rude and judgmental to me, it means a lot to me.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Why do you guys have multiple accounts?
because my first butcher account got permanently banned. then my second got its name changed to bitcher. then my next butcher account reached 1337 posts and i changed the password to a bunch of random characters and couldnt log into it, but somehow got into it the other day, but im not goign to post with it anymore anyway, and this one because mixerr called shouted me out as butcher 2k6 in a video and i thought it was funny