Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
lol I still don't get you people thinking I'm a troll, what the fuck would I have to gain from lying on a message board to piss people off? I'm pretty sure at least 5 people or whatever know this already.

And to the like 3 people that don't have me on ignore, think about it from my point of view. If dudes are constantly talking about you when you're around and never engaging you in conversation about anything else, then you're gonna end up talking about nothing but yourself.

#SIMPLE SCIENCE

I'm just a fuckin weirdo in person so the more you refuse to talk to me about anything else, the more you talk about me, and the more you gonna find out about my fucked up life...just search through the open forum to my earliest posts, including some of those embarrassing ass threads I regret making, and you'll see that I'm not a troll.

Truth is when I signed up this site was already on the way down. Shea is a perfect example of why dudes are no longer posting here, I seriously think 0R0 @0R0 has some kind of legitimate denial complex stopping him from facing reality for some reason so he scapegoats this shit onto me. I already explained this before, but if you still believe that crap then go back through freedom town to when I joined. The first time I entered here was the time I saw Rasan @Rasan asking Nuttkase @Nuttkase to track my IP back when yall thought I was White Bob.

I made that post back before I ever made a post in here. First time I posted in here I was completely shut down. I probably posted a total of 10 times max before I went on that 2 month hiatus from the sicc, and when I left freedom town it still had all the active posters you talk about now. When I came back the whole site was fuckin deserted. Shea GOT A NEW JOB and left, Butcher MOVED HOUSE or something and had no time so he forgot about the sicc, and a whole bunch of other brehs had just stopped posting or were posting way less. All this shit happened when I was gone. In the open forum I now got Ravage claiming Evergreen left because of me, I can tell you right now that's bullshit because I'm semi-cool with him off the sicc and he told me the real reason he stopped posting.

I think a lot of you cats don't want to face the truth of the situation. Most of you signed up 10-15 years ago when you were like 16,17,18 years old and you grew up here before social media. Now most of the posters from back in the day got older with jobs and families to hold down and had no more time for the sicc. I signed up around the same age, but all you hostile motherfuckers don't wanna accept a "child" in the communitiy, meanwhile everybody else my age is spending their time on social media. This is why the sicc isn't expanding, most adults don't have much time to do this shit and the kids either don't know about message boards or don't give a fuck about them.

Now I'm done posting up that type of shit you mistake for sympathy/attention baits, but I just want some people to engage in serious discussion and chitchat about whatever, I don't give a fuck. I guarantee I'm way cooler in person when I don't have to justify my fucking presence every 5 minutes and people seriously have something to talk about other than hipster all-fruit diets, I just get dismissed as a troll every time I got something legitimate to say. Motherfuckers I guarantee that if I had a fresh start this would all go a totally different angle and I know the boarders that hate me most would probably be cool as fuck with me. My dumb ouija board thread is what caused it to all go wrong because most posts were so gotdamn annoying, then I drew too much attention to myself by using sicc references I picked up by browsing old threads causing everybody and they mama to think I was White Bob, so even when you found out I wasn't the everybody fuckin hated me anyway.

As for 0R0 @0R0 , I directed posts at you about this multiple times but you ignored it every time and kept coming back with that same shit about me killing the sicc, which is exactly the same kind of shit feminists and SJWs do when someone on the internet proves them wrong. I want you to read it this time and give a genuine response before you just dismiss me again with that same ol bullshit claim.

Damn this post is longer than I intended, so thanks to anyone that actually took the time to read it, especially seeing as like 85% of freedom town can't see it anyway. Not many people do have time to listen to me in this world.

PS InfamousICON @InfamousICON I presume you didn't check your inbox.
damn dog ur a fucking crazy person lolz

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol I still don't get you people thinking I'm a troll, what the fuck would I have to gain from lying on a message board to piss people off? I'm pretty sure at least 5 people or whatever know this already.

And to the like 3 people that don't have me on ignore, think about it from my point of view. If dudes are constantly talking about you when you're around and never engaging you in conversation about anything else, then you're gonna end up talking about nothing but yourself.

#SIMPLE SCIENCE

I'm just a fuckin weirdo in person so the more you refuse to talk to me about anything else, the more you talk about me, and the more you gonna find out about my fucked up life...just search through the open forum to my earliest posts, including some of those embarrassing ass threads I regret making, and you'll see that I'm not a troll.

Truth is when I signed up this site was already on the way down. Shea is a perfect example of why dudes are no longer posting here, I seriously think @0R0 has some kind of legitimate denial complex stopping him from facing reality for some reason so he scapegoats this shit onto me. I already explained this before, but if you still believe that crap then go back through freedom town to when I joined. The first time I entered here was the time I saw @Rasan asking @Nuttkase to track my IP back when yall thought I was White Bob.

I made that post back before I ever made a post in here. First time I posted in here I was completely shut down. I probably posted a total of 10 times max before I went on that 2 month hiatus from the sicc, and when I left freedom town it still had all the active posters you talk about now. When I came back the whole site was fuckin deserted. Shea GOT A NEW JOB and left, Butcher MOVED HOUSE or something and had no time so he forgot about the sicc, and a whole bunch of other brehs had just stopped posting or were posting way less. All this shit happened when I was gone. In the open forum I now got Ravage claiming Evergreen left because of me, I can tell you right now that's bullshit because I'm semi-cool with him off the sicc and he told me the real reason he stopped posting.

I think a lot of you cats don't want to face the truth of the situation. Most of you signed up 10-15 years ago when you were like 16,17,18 years old and you grew up here before social media. Now most of the posters from back in the day got older with jobs and families to hold down and had no more time for the sicc. I signed up around the same age, but all you hostile motherfuckers don't wanna accept a "child" in the communitiy, meanwhile everybody else my age is spending their time on social media. This is why the sicc isn't expanding, most adults don't have much time to do this shit and the kids either don't know about message boards or don't give a fuck about them.

Now I'm done posting up that type of shit you mistake for sympathy/attention baits, but I just want some people to engage in serious discussion and chitchat about whatever, I don't give a fuck. I guarantee I'm way cooler in person when I don't have to justify my fucking presence every 5 minutes and people seriously have something to talk about other than hipster all-fruit diets, I just get dismissed as a troll every time I got something legitimate to say. Motherfuckers I guarantee that if I had a fresh start this would all go a totally different angle and I know the boarders that hate me most would probably be cool as fuck with me. My dumb ouija board thread is what caused it to all go wrong because most posts were so gotdamn annoying, then I drew too much attention to myself by using sicc references I picked up by browsing old threads causing everybody and they mama to think I was White Bob, so even when you found out I wasn't the everybody fuckin hated me anyway.

As for @0R0 , I directed posts at you about this multiple times but you ignored it every time and kept coming back with that same shit about me killing the sicc, which is exactly the same kind of shit feminists and SJWs do when someone on the internet proves them wrong. I want you to read it this time and give a genuine response before you just dismiss me again with that same ol bullshit claim.

Damn this post is longer than I intended, so thanks to anyone that actually took the time to read it, especially seeing as like 85% of freedom town can't see it anyway. Not many people do have time to listen to me in this world.

PS @InfamousICON I presume you didn't check your inbox.
I really can't tell if you're some kind of super troll user who's been around here for years and you've finally lost your goddamned mind and this is some kind of internet addiction madness, and I should take all this in as a lesson on human depravity; or if you're legitimately just some loser kid from the UK who has some strange desperate desire to "belong" somewhere. Either one is too weird for me man lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I really can't tell if you're some kind of super troll user who's been around here for years and you've finally lost your goddamned mind and this is some kind of internet addiction madness, and I should take all this in as a lesson on human depravity; or if you're legitimately just some loser kid from the UK who has some strange desperate desire to "belong" somewhere. Either one is too weird for me man lol
Like I said, I got no reason to be a troll. If I gotta be honest with you you're probably slightly closer with the second one, but that's not how I would describe myself lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
All his IPs are from the UK (and the most used from 3 same place including the IP used to register) and Gimmefreepierre doxxed him so no, it's a real kid. I mean I guess there is a very slight chance it could be some elaborate troll but I wouldn't put my money on it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
All his IPs are from the UK (and the most used from 3 same place including the IP used to register) and Gimmefreepierre doxxed him so no, it's a real kid. I mean I guess there is a very slight chance it could be some elaborate troll but I wouldn't put my money on it.
That's exactly what I would expect A SUPER TROLL TO SAY TO DEFEND ITSELF

I KNEW IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG